AIM
archabolt

TBA -Heroes vs Villains TBA -Heroes vs Villains

Nice!

Your style reminds me of Rogue Clawdite's style.

Honor and Freewill have always been of great question in my life, great opposites in some ways, but can can change based on perspective.

Comick responds:

I looked up the name and couldn't find anything except "clawdite" creatures in a star wars game haha. But thanks! I'm really glad you read into the underlying messages between the two robots. The way I saw it they both had different view points on what "free will" is and what that entails to the rest of the world.

Pokemon: The Lost Ending Pokemon: The Lost Ending

What should have happened!

It made me smile, if you had put in Mewtwo's taunt laugh, I'd be laughing. Good riddence, Ashes to Ashes dust to dust.

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

Wow !

Seriusly must have taken a lot of work, respect!

love tripp love tripp

What do you know?

That came out awesome. I tried out for voice acting on this!

I finally have internet again! yay!

forevers not so long forevers not so long

nice...

It was nicely animated, but sadly kinda boring

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

happy!

All of the series was good but this just blew my away!

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Nice!

It had a possible interracial relationship vibe to it, I like cute cartoons that can also evolve into a deeper meaning. It was very artistic in expressing the emotions. I have to admit I'm curious whats going to happen next. ^^

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Orginal!

I loved the mix of sprites and well-drawn animation. Also interesting the concept of Miyamoto interacting with his characters. It could have been a huge disaster, but what you did with it just came out awesome! Great job!

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Great work!

I enjoyed the 8 bit forms, it reminds me of parts of the Knuckles adventure series. You explored the 8 bit thing more so. Very entertaining I could see a story like it being in a real mario game. ;)

Metal Gear: Cheater Metal Gear: Cheater

Nice

I've never played MGS, but it was still cool I used to love screwing with glitches in games. ^^ In some ways I miss the mondo bizarro glitches you could find in the early 3-d games. Sonic Adventure

Shadowii2 responds:

Heh, I see that there. Thanks for the review.