AIM
archabolt

Girly Girl (Dress-Up) Girly Girl (Dress-Up)

random review not bad

I sorta found it funny that I could make her look like Lara Croft.

Actionscript Tutorial. Actionscript Tutorial.

very helpful!

I'm understanding AS finally, to think how much trouble I had ASing the play button on my first movie...lol. I'm more on the artwork side. This really has me informed every code thus far has worked great and has got me thinking of alturnate combinations! I'll have to get back to this tomarrow.

What Game Is It? What Game Is It?

heh

The sharpie and the toilet paper roll was pretty funny. I keep getting stumped on FF because I've never really played it.

Picos Nightmare Picos Nightmare

pretty good

My only complaint is that pico tends to stick to the platforms forcing you to start over. If you could fix that and update it, quality would give iot a 9 at least. Its creative and fun little platformer.

Magic Pen Magic Pen

Good game!

This is very challenging I like that. I started making levers a little into the game. Meh I still can't get past the first square level >< ^^;

A Walk in the Park! A Walk in the Park!

Thats sweet!

I really found this adictive fun and innovative in style.

Samson Samson

Original idea!

Thats a good top view game. My brother Gus showed me this game ^^

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

awesome

Thats really handy its a pain weeding through the portal randomly manuely.

Sonic game Sonic game

Pretty good

Its pretty good for a beginer. I'd really suggest you add some music to it though. You should make a new version with a new twist or new item. ;)

Link Dressup Beta Link Dressup Beta

Sweet!

Lol! I thought it was cute, although the buttons sometime took several clicks to work. I couldn't resist playing it again in curiosity when I read that you could make him naked. XD

Leonardo-Da-Finchy responds:

Thanks, Ive fixed the buttons, a lot simpler now