AIM
archabolt

TBA -Heroes vs Villains TBA -Heroes vs Villains

Nice!

Your style reminds me of Rogue Clawdite's style.

Honor and Freewill have always been of great question in my life, great opposites in some ways, but can can change based on perspective.

Comick responds:

I looked up the name and couldn't find anything except "clawdite" creatures in a star wars game haha. But thanks! I'm really glad you read into the underlying messages between the two robots. The way I saw it they both had different view points on what "free will" is and what that entails to the rest of the world.

Pokemon: The Lost Ending Pokemon: The Lost Ending

What should have happened!

It made me smile, if you had put in Mewtwo's taunt laugh, I'd be laughing. Good riddence, Ashes to Ashes dust to dust.

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

Wow !

Seriusly must have taken a lot of work, respect!

Girly Girl (Dress-Up) Girly Girl (Dress-Up)

random review not bad

I sorta found it funny that I could make her look like Lara Croft.

Actionscript Tutorial. Actionscript Tutorial.

very helpful!

I'm understanding AS finally, to think how much trouble I had ASing the play button on my first movie...lol. I'm more on the artwork side. This really has me informed every code thus far has worked great and has got me thinking of alturnate combinations! I'll have to get back to this tomarrow.

What Game Is It? What Game Is It?

heh

The sharpie and the toilet paper roll was pretty funny. I keep getting stumped on FF because I've never really played it.

Dreaming Out Loud (Tilky Mix) Dreaming Out Loud (Tilky Mix)

soothing and even

Its great music for doing homework to because its not horribley distracting like heavy metal. Its very plesent and contiuing.

-_Tha Reaper's Anthem_- -_Tha Reaper's Anthem_-

ahhh

It has a nice beat

Flames Of The Forbidden Flames Of The Forbidden

Coolios

I like how its kinda wacky and sketchy, good work!

Chaos Control Gone Wrong... Chaos Control Gone Wrong...

Hah ha!

Hilarious and the expressions are priceless. Techiquuely they probably be should be wearing more clothes, Sonic style females usually do. Its funnier this way though.

Afterhumanity responds:

Hence the lack of clothes, kinda funny that ppl have a negative reaction to the male Sonic without clothes, while ppl have an issue with the Female Sonic lacking clothing. Makes my head spin a bit.

Shade the Echidna Shade the Echidna

Colored pencil masterpiece!

She looks really tight! Its too bad the game wasn't that good. I HATED the swatbots.

Afterhumanity responds:

The game was really easy after the Swatbots haha. Thanks for the review :)